If you have successfully published your business, whether it is a Private Membership Association (PMA), Limited Liability Corporation (LLC), Limited Liability Partnership (LLP), franchise, or Non-Profit, then you are required to complete the following forms required for participation in the ANTU Sub-Union:

ANTU Membership Application
ANTU Hold Harmless Agreement

Just one of the reasons why supporting the preservation and growth of America’s truck drivers and associated industries.

Copyright@American National Trucking Union